One of the most commonly used kitchen items in Indian households is ghee. It serves various health benefits which is why it has become one of the best substitutes both for butter and refined oils. We Indians are acquainted with the nutritional properties of the ghee for ages; we have started its consumption long ago, and now the whole world is recognizing its benefits. The proclamations of science have supported the fact that cooking in ghee is quite beneficial.
The following are the key benefits of using a2 ghee in cooking:
- Natural and Pure – A2 ghee is completely natural and pure. This ghee has no added preservatives, additives, or any Trans fats in it. Even if it is kept at normal room temperature, it will stay fresh and can be used for months. This ghee is suitable for people of any age.
- Excellent Nutritional Properties – A2 Gir cow ghee has excellent nutritional properties. One spoon of this ghee has 14 grams of good fats. The moderate consumption of this ghee will help in reducing the bad cholesterol of our body and boost the good one. This ghee is suitable for expecting mothers in times of pregnancy.
- Contains Omega Fatty Acids – A2 Gir cow ghee has butyric acid in it. This acid helps in strengthening the inner lining of the intestines, reducing inflammation, and improved digestion. This ghee also has omega 3 fatty acids which assist in boosting the immune system and improving heart health.
- High level of the smoking point – The smoking point of ghee is comparatively higher than other oils and butter. Its smoking point is 450 degrees Fahrenheit, so it is quite effective to cook delicious food items in ghee by saving their nutritional elements.
- Full of a good element like CLA – Ghee has an important element which acts wonders in the prevention of disease like cancer. This element is Conjugated Linoleic Acid. This acid builds and boosts up the immunity of the human body and also helps in reducing weight. It also helps in curing heart-related diseases. It shrinks down the number of fat cells, lower down its deposition in the arteries, which further assist in weight reduction.
- A good substitute for those who are lactose intolerant – A2 Gir cow ghee is extracted through Dilona process. This process leaves no solids in the milk, thus making the milk lactose free. So for those who are lactose intolerant can use it as a substitute. This ghee would ensure an appropriate source of good fats for the human body.
- The best source of energy for the human body – Ghee is considered one of the best sources of energy for the human body. It contains an adequate amount of good fats required by the body. When taken in an appropriate amount, it works wonders for human health. It lowers down the bad cholesterols and increases good cholesterols.
It is quite explanatory from the above points that A2 Gir cow Ghee works great for human health. Doctors advise patients to add an appropriate amount of ghee in their diet to have better health results.