Ghee has always been a good solution when it comes to the treatment of various health woes. Ghee, when used in cooking, delivers a great number of advantages to the physical health of the body. It is loaded with so many nutritional properties that it also works wonders on skin and hair. In Ayurveda, ghee is one of the most valued items. It’s amazing effects on the human body have made it worth considering for the treatment of various health problems.
The following are some of the benefits that ghee provides when applied on skin and hair.
Benefits of using ghee on skin
- Hydrates skin- Bilona Ghee is the best natural remedy that can cure dry skin. When it is applied on dry skin for 15- 20 minutes and washed, then leaves the skin quite moisturized and hydrated.
- Treats dark circles- Ghee is considered best for the treatment of problems like dark circles, wounds, spots, and scars. It will cure all the above problems when it is applied regularly to the affected area.
- Treats dark lips – In winters, we often suffer from issues like chapped and dark lips. Regular application of ghee on lips will give better results overnight. This would help in lightening the lip colour.
- Brighten up the skin tone– When ghee is applied to the skin, it moisturizes the skin deeply, purifies the skin cells, removes the dullness, and treats cracked skin. It also helps in repairing the skin and reducing the stubborn tan. It is advised that ghee should be mixed with grams and milk and applied on the skin for 15-20 minutes. You will get to see amazing results after you wash your face.
- Prevent ageing of the skin– Ghee is one of the best remedies which can prevent ageing. Its nutrients help to nourish your skin. If you massage your skin regularly with A2 cow ghee, it will nourish your skin and give it a healthy glow.
Benefits of using ghee on hair
- Nourishes hair- When ghee is applied weekly and washed, it will help in the proper nourishment of hair. It gives a deep conditioning effect without the application of any harmful chemicals on hair.
- Prevent split ends- Split ends occur because of dryness of hair. When ghee is regularly applied, it will reduce the dryness, which will ultimately prevent split ends. To avoid the occurrence of split ends, one must apply ghee weekly on hair.
- Boosts hair growth- Ghee can help in boosting the growth of hair. As this ghee has omega 3 and 9 in it, when it is used for giving a massage, it boosts your blood circulation and leaves the scalp nourished and healthy. This further helps in promoting the growth of hair.
Apart from many skin and hair benefits, bilona desi ghee works wonder on health too. It helps in soothing inflammation, boosts immunity, and also helps in curing a cold and cough. So, ghee should be added to our routines for better results.