What actually is A1 and A2 beta casein protein?
Milk contains about 85% water. The remaining 15% is the milk sugar lactose, protein, fat and minerals. Beta-casein is about 30% of the total protein content in milk. A2 milk is the milk that contains only the A2 type of beta-casein protein whereas A1 milk contains only A1 beta casein or A1A2 type variant. A1 protein variant is commonly found in milk from European breeds of cattle like HF, Jersey. A2 milk is found basically in all indigenous cows of India and Africa.
Why Desi Cow’s milk is preferable over HF or Jersey Cow’s milk?
Few of them mentioned below:
- It Contains A2 Beta Casein protein, which is the actual protein we should consume through milk.
- Highly nutritious, it improves immune system and controls such ailing conditions.
- Prevents obesity in children and also helps adults to lose weight. A2 milk contains high levels of Omega 3 that cleans the cholesterol deposits of blood vessels.
- A2 beta-casein protein is recognized as being the original beta-casein protein in cows.
- Human Beta Casein protein chain and A2 Beta casein protein chain are similar in nature that’s why it is easier to digest.
- Presence of Suryaketu Nerve on hump which, helps in absorption of Sun light.
- Low Fat content, which is ideal case for human body and works as lubricant.
- SNF (Solid Non Fat) is high. It contains rich minerals and vitamins, which is very good for health.
Which process do we use to make Desi Gir Cow’s Ghee?
We use the traditional and Vedic process of “Bilona” for making Desi Gir Cow’s Ghee. We make curd from whole milk, then hand churn this curd to get makkhan from it. This makkhan that we get after hours of churning curd, is then boiled to get ghee. The Ghee which is made through this process has a lot of medical properties in it.
What is the difference between stall fed and free range cows?
- Stall fed cows are fed at one fixed place only, they are not allowed to graze while walking
freely, which also impacts the nutritional value of milk.
- Free range cows are fed by allowing them to freely graze across the farm, It also improves
the nutritional value of milk at least 4 times than the milk of stall fed cows.
- Especially Gir Cows love to graze freely.
Why prefer Desi Cow’s Ghee over Buffalo or HF/Jersey Cow Ghee?
- Fat content is high in buffalo milk as compared to cow milk, which is not the ideal case for human consumption.
- Cow milk is like mother’s milk.
- Melting point of Desi Cow Ghee is 36.2 degrees celcius while buffalo Ghee is 40 degrees celcius. Normal human body temperature is 37 degrees. Hence easily digestible
- Desi Cow’s Ghee helps to deal with common stomach problems like acidity.
Why is Desi Cow’s Ghee yellowish in color?
- Desi Cow’s milk fat contains a coloring pigment called Beta-carotene (a carotenoid which is precursor of vitamin-A) and an anti-cancer agent.
- Whereas buffalo milk lacks the same thus it is not yellowish like Desi Cow’s Ghee.
How are the Gir Cows milked?
- Indian cows respond well to affection and care.
- During milking process calf gets first right to drink, after which the cow is being milked.
- Hygiene is maintained during the process.
- No use of machines since it over-squeezes and dries the udder, and also the machine keeps on collecting the milk even if the teats are bleeding, which is very unethical and dangerous for human health.
Why is Desi Gir Cow’s A2 Bilona Ghee so costly?
- Firstly, the Yield of Desi Cow is very less as compared to the yield of cross bred/foreign breeds per day.
- Secondly, the milk is of premium quality with respect to nutrition (A2) as well as hygiene, and scarcely available in today’s time.
- Thirdly, the process we use to make Desi Cow’s Ghee very time consuming and tedious. It is authentic hand crafted product. It takes around 30-32 ltrs of Desi Gir Cow’s milk to make 1 kg ghee as the fat content is very less in Desi Gir Cow’s milk.
How long does this ghee last?
It lasts for 12 months form the date of packaging.
Do you use any chemicals or growth hormones to increase milk production?
No, we don’t use any chemicals or growth hormones. Also Gir cows are fed with 100% organic feed.
What is Raw and unprocessed Honey?
Raw honey is best described as honey “as it exists in the beehive”. It is made by extracting honey from the honeycombs of the hive and pouring it over a mesh or nylon cloth to separate the honey from impurities like beeswax and pollens. Once strained, raw honey is bottled and ready to be enjoyed.
Why raw honey does crystalizes?
Some people feel that honey that crystalizes is not pure honey, and sugar is mixed with honey, but it is not at all like that. Real raw honey crystalizes due the presence of glucose and fructose in it.
Do you add any additives or flavors in your flavored honey?
We do not add any additives, flavors or chemicals in our any of the variants of honey. All the variants of honey are absolutely naturally procured from respective orchids.
How long can honey be stored?
Raw honey can be stored for as long as 1 and a half year. But do bot refrigerate it.
Can your honey be used for sore throat and weight losses?
Yes, from ancient times honey has been used as a treatment for sore throat as the antimicrobial
property of honey will relieve and cure and infections in your throat and weight loss.
How do you deliver your products safely in glass jars?
All the order that we receive from our customers are very safely packed in Air packs and an outer 7
ply corrugated box. We have not had a single pilferage and damage till date.