Satattva Gir Cow’s Bilona Ghee is made from the milk of free range grass feeding Happy Gir Cows, which makes their milk 5 times more nutritious than the stall fed cows’ milk. We promote ethical and affectionate rearing of our Gir Cows as we believe Ghee is not just a food, it’s an Emotion for the people consuming it.
Uses of Satattva Desi Cow’s Bilona Ghee
For daily use, it can be consumed with food for all who desire nourishment. It is of special value for those affected with fatigue, loss of strength etc. Besides these innumerous benefits. “Satattva” Desi Cow Bilona Ghee contains all good fatty acids that are essential to induce hydration into our skin cells. Nothing is better than using natural products for your skin, right? Give it a try and see if it makes a difference for your skin.
Satattva Desi Cow’s Bilona Ghee is a key feature in innumerable home remedies; here are just a few examples:
1. Pregnancy: You can take a teaspoon of ghee in a glass of hot water each morning on an empty stomach and again at bedtime.
2. Chapped lips: massage ghee on chapped lips.
3. Dry, crusty nasal mucosa: With the tip of the little finger, gently apply ghee inside the nostril.
4. For lustrous eyes or to remove dark circles: at bedtime, apply ghee over eyelids and under eyes.
5. Vocal care: Mix a teaspoon of ghee in hot milk and drink after singing.
Nothing is better than using natural products for your skin, right?