Ghee has been playing a vital role in religious activities since ancient times. It is an essential ingredient of most of the Indian cuisine, religious sweets and specific snacks. The soothing fragrance that it offers creates a positive impact on the entire ambience. Pure Gir cow ghee is considered as a sacred item because of the health benefits it offers. It comprises of necessary fatty acids, Omega-6, Omega-3 and essential vitamins such as A2, E and D, which supplements the diet of people of all ages, thereby surging the development of the body.
There is a plethora of reasons why A2 Bilona ghee is considered as a holy medicine. Some of them are as follows:
- It is an essential part of medicines for curing problems related to ulcers and constipation.
- It is also applied on burns and blisters as it helps in providing energy to the surrounding cells.
- It helps in improving eyesight and curing eye-related illnesses.
- It keeps the mind active and enhances memory and functioning of the brain.
- It also assists in diminishing the cholesterol level within the body, thereby facilitating proper circulation.
- The anti-ageing properties of this ghee slow down the ageing process, thereby making the skin soft and clear.
Certain ayurvedic medicinal effects of pure cow ghee are as follows:
- A2 Bilona ghee is an easily digestive and great appetizer. Thus, it is essential for school going boys and girls to ensure growth.
- It acts as the best medicine to retain energy for pregnant women and mothers who are lactating. It also helps women in maintain the glow on their skin.
- It ensures the effective working of the immune system and helps in making muscles stronger.
- It helps in improving the memory of school-going boys and girls, thereby enhancing their learning and cognitive abilities.
- It assists in balancing the excess stomach acid in the body, thereby helping the body to maintain and repair the mucous lining inside the stomach.
- It prevents the growth of cancer cells within the body and aids heart-related illnesses.
- It triggers the healing process in case of a broken bone.
Medicinal ghee is different from the other fats and oils as it does not break down into toxic free radicals. Furthermore, it is made by making use of pure milk of gir cow adhering to the quality and purity standards to ensure healthy functioning of all the parts of the body.
The fat-soluble vitamins in A2 Bilona ghee aids to absorb nutrients present in the food items which are vital for the growth of the body.