Most people address ghee as clarified butter. It has been considered as a vital ingredient in almost every cuisine since ancient times. A2 Bilona Ghee is not only useful in food preparation, but it also plays a pivotal role in making of Ayurvedic medicines, tonics and oils to curb various illnesses. It is widely useful as cooking oil as it does not burn on low heating. It does not require any kind of refrigeration, and it can be kept at room temperature.
Method to prepare medicated ghee
In order to prepare A2 Bilona ghee, a person has to boil raw milk of desi cow to obtain a cream. After this, he has to churn the cream manually to make fresh butter. Then, he has to place this unsalted butter in a pan with a heavy base. Now, he has to heat the butter on high flame until it starts to melts. After this, start to heat the butter on medium flame till foam formation. During the melting process, the person has to stir the butter till a golden shade is formed. Finally, A2 Bilona ghee is ready to be stored in a closed container. This ghee is combined with essential and medicinal herbs.
Some of the benefits of medicinal ghee are as follows:
- It is digestive and helps to enhance assimilation and absorption of crucial nutrients. It is an exquisite medicine for people suffering from the deficiency of rudimentary nutrients, thus surging one’s wellness and health.
- It helps in strengthening the immune system, joints and acts as a source of tonic to sharpen the mind.
- It enhances the energy level in the body and texture of skin, nails and hair.
- It helps in effective burning of fat within the body and generating energy for the cells to keep them young.
- It assists the body to keep the muscles robust and agile.
- It helps in breaking down food particles by stimulating the secretion of stomach acid.
- It enhances the ability of the intestine to absorb essential nutrients from the food particles.
- It acts as a tonic for the development of the brain of a child, thereby enhancing the concentration level.
- Certain people with weak memory consider it as a medicine and consume one spoon of it on a daily basis.
- A person having a snoring problem can put two drops of A2 Bilona ghee in each of his nostrils to have a sound sleep as this ghee helps to prevent blockage in the nose by clearing the air passage.
- It is a perfect medicine for people suffering from short-sightedness and long-sightedness.
Certain facts about ghee and its myths are as follows:
Myth: Ghee results in weight gain.
Many people prefer to avoid ghee as they believe that consuming ghee will cause weight gain. However, it reduces weight and strengthens the heart.
Myth: Ghee cause damage to overall health
Ghee does not cause any damage to the health; instead, it prevents cancer by enhancing carcinogen detoxification and diminishing the possibility of any kind of cancerous growth.